LOCATION PENSION ALCALA
Alcala is a coastal town of Guía de Isora, next to the core of Playa de San Juan, (Tenerife, Canary Islands). Alcala is located in a small coastal cove surrounded by tomatoes and bananas farms.
Alcala has several black and silent coves and a small dock with fishing boats that provides an opportunity for water sports.
In the vicinity you can taste the local cuisine, especially fresh fish and local dishes of the province. The sunset show overlooking the island of La Gomera is amazing. You clearly can not miss it!
People in the town of Alcala celebrate two holidays in honor of their patron Saint Candelaria, on February 2 and on August 15.
Alcala is connected to the rest of the surrounding towns by public transport, the bus or bus, specifically with line 477 or 473 that goes along the route “Los Cristianos - Los Gigantes”. The itinerary duration from one end to another is about an hour.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
- Forms of access: on foot or by car
- Services on the Beach: shower , wastebaskets, bars and restaurants.
- Parking in the immediate vicinity: yes
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Capital): 95 km
- Los Rodeos Airport (Tenerife North): 100 km
- Reina Sofía Airport (Tenerife Sur): 30 km
- Tourist Office of Alcala
- Alcala Public Health Center (24 hours)
- Alcala Pharmacy
- Taxi Alcala
- TITSA: bus / “guagua” and ticket purchase